"Hi-Banks Blast" Get Together
Founder & Editor
From Deerwood, MN
1st Annual Fish Lake "Hi-Banks Blast" Get Together

Hi-Banks Resort on Fish Lake
February 17th 2007
Duluth, MN
Admission: FREE

February 17th we will be holding the 1st annual LSF Get Together at Hi-Banks Resort on beautiful Fish Lake. This will be a great chance for many LSF members in the northland to meet. This is not a tournament. Its basically an event of fishing and socializing. My family is attending and I encourage you to bring yours.

Saturday Itinerary
-Arrive at Hi-Banks Resort on Saturday and "check in". Register the names of person(s) in your group to be eligible for a free drawing.
-Free lake maps will be provided with areas marked that are known to be producing.
-GO FISH!!
-On ice meal at 1pm (hot dogs and chili provided by LSF).
-Free drawing 6pm inside Hi-Banks Resort. There will be some nice prizes donated by generous LSF sponsors. Grand Prize: Frabill Recon portable fish house.

Hi-Banks is providing free access for LSFers. We encourage you join us at 6pm for the prize drawing. You must be present to win. Hi-Banks has a pizza menu, beer, and setups. Please stick around and support Tim & Kim. Hi-Banks has some nice lodging options available.

**Ice House day rentals available!**

Current Vacancies
Cabin three -----3 bedroom ------ two full beds and two single beds & full kitchen
110.00 a night ( electric fireplace) OPEN

Cabin four-------3 bedroom--------queen bed and full size bed and bunk & full kitchen
beds 110.00 a night ( electric fireplace) OPEN

Hi-Banks Resort
5392 FISH LAKE DAM RD
DULUTH, MN. 55803
www.hibanksresort.com
(888) 924-3355 or hibanks@hibanksresort.com

Posted on: 2006/12/11 21:31
Transfer the post to other applications Transfer

Re: "Hi-Banks Blast" Get Together
LSF Member
From Hermantown, MN
Yahoo, It sounds like were having a get together. Way to go Mike, it sounds like its going to be a BLAST.

Posted on: 2006/12/12 8:00

LSF Member
From Duluth
Mike,
I've got some binoculars I can donate for the drawing.
PM me so I can get them to you,

Nick

Posted on: 2006/12/17 10:32

LSF Member
From Burnsville, Minnesota
Gee, I am beginning to dislike my work schedule more and more. I work Tuesday thru Saturdays and just took a weekend off, so the boss says I should not take any more weekends off for awhile. I WAS thinking of driving up and joining you all for the day and driving back. Sorry all, can't do this one.

Posted on: 2007/2/6 19:03

LSF Member
From Duluth , MN.
What time is this going to start at ? Or is it just a show up and go do your thing ? More info please
SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TIME!

Posted on: 2007/2/13 16:42

Anonymous
Welcome mrlipir! I believe you can show up as early as the resort is open, maybe 6-7am...? Its just a get together not a tourny. So yes, you can show up and do your own thing. Or meet up with some fellow LSF fisherman and go out as a group or what ever. Ill be up with the family for the day on Saturday. Cant wait!

Posted on: 2007/2/13 16:50

LSF Member
From Duluth , MN.
Thank's itchynate for the info. Should be a fun get together. Looking forward to meeting everone1

Posted on: 2007/2/13 17:07

[Advanced Search]

Copyright 2004-2013 Lake State Fishing P.O. Box 577 Deerwood, MN 56444 612-414-5593
All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. |  Lake State Fishing |   Login lakestatefishing.com Facebook Page lakestatefishing.com Twitter Page lakestatefishing.com LinkedIn Page lakestatefishing.com YouTube Page